- 1/2 teaspoon oil, for greasing
- 2 jars (344 g) Old El Paso™ Cooking Sauce for Enchiladas
- 650 g cooked chicken, shredded (Ideally from a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tin (400 g) Old El Paso™ Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Super Soft Mini Flour Tortillas (8 pack)
- 225 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC (200 ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 7. Grease a 33 x 23 cm baking dish with the oil and spoon half of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of the dish. In medium bowl, stir the chicken together with 1/2 of the remaining sauce, the chillies and the beans.
- Place the tortillas onto a work surface. Divide the chicken mixture between the tortillas and then top with 1 tablespoon of the grated cheese. Roll up the tortillas and place seam side down in the baking dish. Top the enchiladas with the remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until piping hot with the cheese fully melted. Leave to stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve garnished with the tomatoes and coriander leaves.
Great served with sliced spring onions, diced avocado, jalapeños, and grated cheese.